The Go2IT Group is a leading Managed IT organization established in 1995. We develop technology strategies that have proven business value for our clients and partners. Our IT Staffing division delivers exceptional technical talent to our partners across a broad range of industries. We're now hiring a Full Charge Bookkeeper to help us keep growing.
The Go2IT Group is proud to be a certified Woman Owned Business. This position is in our Westlake, Ohio office.
The Full Charge Bookkeeper will be responsible for general ledger, journal entries, bank reconciliations, payroll tracking, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Additional administrative office duties as assigned. Solid Microsoft Office experience including strong knowledge in Excel. Superb attention to detail and accuracy. Must be a self- starter and be able to work without direct supervision. Willingess and ability to keep information confidential. Must be an independent and critical thinker with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects. Strong communication is a must.
- Track large volumes of accounts receivable for billing and track aging of such. Telephone clients for collections if necessary
- Track large volumes of expense/income projects to ensure proper margins have been received
- Process all accounts payables and ensure all appropriate paperwork has been received
- Ensure accuracy in general ledger
- Prepare monthly accruals as necessary
- Reconcile all monthly bank reconciliations and credit card charges
- Onboard new employees
- Collect all timesheets and forward to payroll processor
- Monitor all employee benefits charges to payroll for deduction
- Process Workers Compensation returns
- Prepare W2 and 1099 returns. Prepare tax projections and annual corporate tax returns.
- Process all payroll taxes for approximately 25 states
- Process and pay all monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Process Ohio CAT tax returns on a quarterly basis.
- Process daily mail and distribute
- Bachelor’s Degree degree in accounting or related field, preferred
- Certified Bookkeeper designation, preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in a bookkeeping role, preferred
- Advanced accounting and QuickBooks experience
- Aptitude for business
- Detail oriented
- Must be comfortable meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with financial statements and tax returns
- Healthcare plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Empowering Work Environment