The Go2IT Group partners with major technology corporations to provide their clients with technical talent for projects big and small. We have been in the IT staffing industry since 1995 and support clients in a variety of industries including retail, banking, insurance, government, hotels, healthcare and more. Some of the work completed includes deskside support, POS installations and upgrades, Windows 10 migrations, components/parts replacements, general deployments, server upgrades and more.
Contract assignment length and frequency varies depending on the projects that are scheduled by the clients at any given time. If you are interested in learning about the 1099 contract assignments that are available in your area, please submit your resume.
Previous experience as a 1099 contractor preferred
Strong customer service and professionalism
CompTIA A+ or other certifications preferred
Technical college/equivalent work experience
The Go2IT Group partners with major technology corporations to provide their clients with technical talent for projects big and small. We have been in the IT staffing industry since 1995 and support clients in a variety of industries including retail, banking, insurance, government, hotels, healthcare and more. Some of the work completed includes deskside support, POS installations and upgrades, Network installations/upgrades, Windows 10 migrations, components/parts replacements, general deployments, server upgrades and more.
This is contract work - you would be working for yourself as a 1099 independent contractor. Assignment length frequency varies depending on current projects taking place.
Scope of work: Network cable run & installation, router installation, POS installation and printer installation. Must be able to work with clients in a professional manner. Should be a self starter as this work is performed on an independent basis.
Skills / Requirements:
This position is a direct hire position with The Go2IT Group in Westlake, Ohio.
We are seeking a Web and Graphic Designer to join our team. In addition to maintaining The Go2IT Group’s website, you would be tasked with designing websites for our clients in a variety of industries. You would work directly with stakeholders from conception to completion. You would be responsible for the design The Go2IT Groups printed marketing materials. Creativity, a passion for great design and the ability to take ownership of projects from start to finish is necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Thrives in a technology driven environment and stays current on the latest in web and graphic design trends and best practices
• Understands the importance of positive user experience and what drives potential customers to take action
• Is able to design content and websites that are dynamic and attract attention
• Is self-driven, extremely hard working and has a passion to succeed in a deadline driven environment
• Has proven ability to complete and manage design projects on their own from start to finish
• Maintain The Go2IT Group's website
• Design new marketing materials including brochures, posters, business cards, advertisements, etc
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Monitor traffic and perform SEO using Google Analytics or other tools in order to promote The Go2IT website
• Create marketing material for The Go2IT Group including both print and digital
• Create digital media, marketing material, flyers, signs, brochures, presentation pieces etc
• Contribute to digital marketing endeavors including blog posts, social media marketing, email campaigns, etc
• Creates new websites for The Go2IT Group’s clients in a variety of industries
• Works closely with clients on their web design needs, change requests, etc including working with VIPs within client organizations.
• 3-5 years of front-end web development and graphic design experience
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite or comparative design tools
• Strong web development skills
• Excellent conceptual graphic design abilities
• Familiarity with social media strategy
• Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring code adheres to them
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Healthcare plan
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Vision Plan
• Dental Plan
• Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Empowering Work Environment